All-on- X® Implant Supported Permanent Bridges
To learn more about a permanent solution to missing and failing teeth, click here for information about Teeth Tomorrow.
If you have lost, or about to lose all your upper or lower teeth, you know all the ways it can impact your day-to- day quality of life. A healthy and beautiful smile is important, so if you're dealing with tooth loss, it's natural to feel embarrassed about your appearance.
For decades full dentures have been the only solution for millions of people, but removable dentures don't restore the natural function that you're used to. Your teeth may look better, but it can be awkward to eat and speak naturally without dentures slipping and moving.
A Better Solution
Dr. Igor Kaplansky stays current with all the latest advances in dentistry to ensure that you're always receiving the highest quality of care. We are proud to now offer our patients the option of technologically advanced non-removable solution with the All-on-X dental implant system. We use this system to create full-arch permanent dental bridges that we attach securely to dental implants placed in strategic locations in your jaw. The result is a permanent set of teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Best of all, using immediate implants, the All-on- X process can be completed in as little as one or two visit to our Lockport, NY dental office.
A dental implant is a titanium replacement root that looks like a tiny cylinder. As the implants heal, they integrate with bone and tissue and act as a replacement root. At least four implants are required to support a full arch of teeth; however, some patients may need five or six (All-on- 6).
- Benefits of All-on- X Bridges
- Love your smile again - Unlike bulky plastic dentures, your new bridges are built on a light titanium framework, or from strong and highly esthetic porcelain.
- Eat all your favorite foods - Since your dentures stay securely in place, you can go back to enjoying all the foods you love.
- Easy maintenance - Except for routine oral hygiene, your new bridges require no special daily maintenance.
- Good for your oral and general health - Without the support of a natural root, bone in your jaw will shrink and dissolve away. With the addition of dental implants we can stop this permanent bone loss.
- Improved appearance - Porcelain implant bridges support facial muscles and can get rid of some skin folds and wrinkles for a more youthful appearance.
Results That Exceed Expectations
If you are thinking about permanent implant bridges, you owe it to yourself to find a skilled professional who can provide you with the customized care and personalized attention you deserve. Dr. Igor Kaplansky and our team are committed to bringing you all the latest dental treatments that benefit your oral health. Our goal isn't just to meet your expectations but to exceed them! Getting this procedure done is a big step, so we will take all the time needed to answer your questions and help you make the decision that fits all your needs perfectly.
If you are interested in learning more about our innovative All-on- X bridges, please contact our office, and we will be happy to arrange a convenient consultation with Dr. Kaplansky.