5 Big Benefits of Invisalign
Many adults who have misaligned teeth might have thought about getting braces, but the thought of a two- or three-year commitment to a mouth full of brackets and wires is rather unappealing. Braces often bring to mind an image of a gawky teenager—and this just doesn’t suit most adult lifestyles.
But with today’s orthodontics, you can now get straight teeth in a shorter amount of time and with braces that are virtually invisible.
Invisalign invisible braces offer an effective way to straighten teeth—while still fitting into your busy lifestyle. Give your Lockport dentist a call today to find out more about Invisalign!
What Makes Invisalign Clear Braces So Great?
Obviously, the biggest advantage to Invisalign is that they are unnoticeable. Even someone sitting across from you is unlikely to see that you are wearing the plastic Invisalign aligners.
But Invisalign has more to offer, including:
- The clear plastic aligners are smooth; you won’t have the potential for mouth irritation that is present with metal braces.
- The clear plastic aligners will enable you to see your teeth straightening progress while it happens.
- The clear plastic aligners can be taken out for special events or for photographs.
- The clear plastic aligners are removed for eating, so there are no food restrictions. This also makes brushing and flossing a breeze!
- The clear plastic aligners are replaced every couple of weeks, which results in faster overall treatment. Most people reach their goal of straight teeth in mere months.
Are There Any Drawbacks to Invisalign?
People who opt for Invisalign must commit to wearing the aligners for a minimum of 22 hours per day. This is important to remember if you want your treatment to be successful.
Find Out More About Invisalign
Find out more about invisible braces. Give your Lockport dentist a call today to schedule a consultation for Invisalign!