Are you missing at least one of your natural teeth? Have you been picturing how your life would be better with a restored smile?
If you’re considering dental restorations, dental implants are the typically best choice for a sturdy, durable, and long-term solution. At Dentistry by Dr. Kaplansky, we offer state-of-the-art dental implants in Lockport, NY. However, our great dental implants are not only available to patients in Lockport, but we also provide dental implants in Terrys Corners, Carlisle Gardens, Highland Park, Hartland, and Wrights Corners. If you live in Upstate New York and think you may need a dental implant, keep reading to learn more!
Why Dental Implants Are The Best
When you lose a permanent tooth, it affects your smile and your quality of life — no matter where the tooth was located. If your smile has gaps from missing teeth, it’s best to get a replacement tooth as soon as you can. If you’re unsure whether you need a dental implant in Lockport, consider the following questions:
- Am I having trouble eating regularly and enjoying foods I used to love?
- Do I feel self-conscious about showing my smile because of my missing teeth?
- Have I noticed my smile shifting or my other teeth moving around in my mouth?
- Am I tired of dealing with dentures or temporary solutions to fix my smile?
- Does my face look sunken in or older than it did before I lost my tooth?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you probably need a dental implant. That’s because the most common indicators for needing dental implants are:
- Sunken-in facial look
- Loss of jaw bone
- Difficulty eating and speaking due to tooth loss
- Other natural teeth shifting in your smile
Schedule A Dental Implant Consultation
Dental implants can restore your smile and improve your quality of life. If you think you may benefit from a dental implant, chances are, you’re right! To learn more about our dental implants in Lockport, NY, please call Dr. Igor Kaplansky today at (716) 772-7500.